martes, 26 de junio de 2007

# ROUTINE #

I hate the routine!! In the morning, I go to work, in the afternoon I stay at home, I need a change!! Now arrive the good weather and I need look for activities, for example going shopping, going for a walk, going to the cinema, reading a book in a park... I need more ideas! (I need too many things.... ).

On the other hand, the last Wednesday I met with Maria Jose, Mary, my sister and my English teacher, Yuri (thanks for your comment!) in my neighbourhood. We went to had something to drink and talked about the class, the next year and some things more.

Yesterday I met with my cousin after the work to went to go shopping. We bought a few things 'cause the next week the sales are starting!!!!!


This is all today, I'm going to have dinner.



Kisses and take care!

1 comentario:

Seli dijo...

what´s up? i´m sure you´ve got many things to tell us!
Kissesillos :)